This is a fan made movie of the anime series “Gokusou Super Saiyan Blue” and it’s sequel “Super Saiya-jin God”. The story follows Goku after he has been sent to another dimension by Frieza. He must now fight against his old enemies Vegeta, Gohan, Cell, Trunks, Gotenks, Majin Buu, Freeza, King Cold, Cooler, etc… in order to get back home.
X10 Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken
Kaioken – Fire Shadow
The power that allows you to transform into your true form when using the Kamehameha wave. It can be used as an attack or defense technique. When activated, the user will turn red with flames surrounding their body. This transformation lasts for about 5 seconds before returning them to normal.
Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Transform
1) Full Power Up : A full powered up version of this kaioken. Its effects are similar to the original but its duration increases from 3 seconds to 6 seconds.
2) Super Saiyan Blue Form : Similar to the SSJ3 form except it does not have any effect on ki consumption. Instead, it gives the user increased strength and speed while also increasing stamina.
3) Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Blast Attack : An enhanced version of the blast attack which causes more damage than usual. However, it drains energy faster so use sparingly.
4) Super Saiyan Blue Kaiōken Burst Defense : Allows the user to block attacks without consuming energy.
5) Super Saiyan Blue Kaiôken Fusion : Combines two users together into one being. Both characters retain all abilities they had prior to fusion.
Kaioken Symbol Gi 2
An upgraded version of the first style. It adds a new move called the Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Transformation. In addition, it changes the color scheme of the symbol to blue instead of yellow.
Sakkaku no Hoshi: The Star Of Hope
A special weapon created by Master Roshi. It was given to him by Piccolo who told him that if anyone ever needed help then they could contact him through this device. After receiving the item, Roshi began training himself to become stronger. Eventually, he became strong enough to defeat both Beerus and Whis. With the aid of the Dragon Balls, he returned Earth to its former glory.
Creation and concept
The Super Saiyan God is a character that was created by Akira Toriyama for the Dragon Ball series. He first appeared in chapter 5 of volume 17, “A New Age Has Begun”. The name comes from the Japanese word, which means “great”, and, meaning “god” or “divine being”. In addition to this, it also refers to the fact that he has evolved into his ultimate form as a god-like figure.
Kaioken Is Dangerous
In the original Dragon Ball series, when Goku first used his power up, he had no idea what would happen if he unleashed all of his energy at once. He didn’t know how much damage he’d do or even if he’d be able to control it. In fact, he only knew one thing about using Kaioken – it’s dangerous! The reason is because you’re basically unleashing your entire body into an explosion which can cause serious injury or death.
After Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken, the form’s power was similar to that of God of Destruction.
This form concentrates a power far beyond his normal Super Saiyan Blue power within his body, gaining power about equal or greater to that of Super Saiyan Kaio-ken.